Talking to some friends tonight, and shared one of the ways I respond to forwarded emails, and I thought I should share it here, as well — enjoy. And feel free to use it ;)
As you sent me this forwarded email you had time to read, I’m positive you’ll have time to read this:
- I’m an atheist. I can’t be saved, prayed for, helped, or anything by your god, gods, or whatever you call him/her/it.
- http://www.snopes.com – you’ll see
- http://www.bccplease.com– just do it
- Cute animals are cute, but I own a cute cat, had a cute dog, and don’t need to see pictures of every cute animal you find on the freaking net
- No, you won’t get anything back, win anything, or help anyone by replying and sending an email to 50 of your closest email buds
- No, good luck doesn’t end if I don’t forward your email
- I add all fw or fwd emails directly to spam, and reply with this lovely email.
But thanks anyway!!