The George W. Bush Presidential Library is now in the planning stages and accepting donations!!!
The Library will include many specially dedicated rooms:
- The Hurricane Katrina Room, which is still under construction.
- The Alberto Gonzales Room, where you won’t be able to remember anything.
- The Texas Air National Guard Room, where you don’t even have to show up.
- The Walter Reed Hospital Room, where they don’t let you in.
- The Guantanamo Bay Room, where they don’t let you out.
- The Weapons of Mass Destruction Room, which no one has been able to find.
- The National Debt Room, which is huge and has no ceiling.
- The Tax Cut Room, with entry only to the very wealthy.
- The Economy Room, which is in the toilet.
- The Iraq War Room. (After you complete your first visit, they make you go back for a second, third, fourth, and sometimes fifth visit.)
- The Dick Cheney Room, in the famous undisclosed location, complete with shooting gallery.
- The Environmental Conservation Room, still empty.
- The Supreme Gift Shop, where you can buy an election.
- The Airport Men’s Room, where you can meet some of your favorite Republican Senators.
- The Decider Room, complete with dart board, magic 8-ball, Ouija board, dice, coins, and straws.
Note: The library will feature an electron microscope to help you locate and view the President’s accomplishments.
The library will also include many famous Quotes by George W.Bush:
- ‘The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country.’
- ‘If we don’t succeed, we run the risk of failure.’
- ‘Republicans understand the importance of bondage between a mother and child.’
- ‘No senior citizen should ever have to choose between prescription drugs and medicine.’
- ‘I believe we are on an irreversible trend toward more freedom and democracy – but that could change.’
- ‘One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is ‘to be prepared’.’
- ‘Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things.’
- ‘I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future.’
- ‘The future will be better tomorrow.’
- ‘We’re going to have the best educated American people in the world..’
- ‘One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures.’ (during an education photo-op)
- ‘Illegitimacy is something we should talk about in terms of not having it.’
- ‘We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur.’
- ‘It isn’t pollution that’s harming the environment. It’s the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.’
- ‘I stand by all the misstatements that I’ve made.’…George W.Bush to Sam Donaldson